
After having to wait for awhile for an open Operating Room, Dr. Chiu practiced his drawing skills on Nolan's forhead! Both Dad and Sara said Dr. Chiu was absolutely wonderful with them today, and gave them alot of TLC! My Dad was there with them until surgery, and then my Mom and Grandma Onie were there for support. David was able to come and be there when he came out of surgery. While he was waiting to go into surgery he and Taylor talked on the phone about Nolan's new cousin (a beagle/terrior mix), which helped to keep Nolan focused on something other than the inevitable. Sara said that once Nolan was sedated, he had a big jerk, and Sara asked him what was wrong, and he told her that Josh had just fallin down the stairs, so she asked what about Taylor, and he knew he was walking the dog! Sara then asked something about Josh being okay, and Nolan said he didn't know cause it was still happening! We certainly hope that Nolan didn't have insight, as Josh is in South Dakota with the marching band!
Nolan is only allowed to REST, and go potty! No FUN stuff, like playing Gameboy, etc! I talked to him on the phone tonight, and he asked me if I would update the blog. I replied that I would happily do it, but asked him what he would like me to write....he told me he likes what I write, but that the title should be SUPER HERO! So, that is what it is! He is right, he has been one fabulous SUPER HERO today!

Grandma Carolyn even made an exception for Chance to lay on the bed with Nolan tonight! Chance could sense something just wasn't right, and just snuggled right by Nolan's side!
Please pray for a peaceful, painless night for our SUPER HERO, and I will update tomorrow once they see the Dr.
SUPER HERO"S ANNIE.....(I love you buddy!.....and of course, I miss you to pieces!)